CV – Summary
- BSc in Electrical Engineering at the University of Ljubljana.
- 30 years of experience at Krško NPP in Comercial Nuclear Energy Development including Engineering, Safety, Licensing and Accident Management,
- Head of Technical Sector and Investments at GEN Energija, with responsibility for planning and preparatory activities for nuclear new build in Slovenija – Krsko 2 project.
- (1977) B.Sc., Electro (B.Sc. – 5year university program )
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 1988 Nuclear Station Enginneering Course – Westinghouse Training Center
- 1989 Managers Programme – IEDC-Bled School of Management
- 1991 Senior Reactor Operator Licence (SRO licence) – Westinghouse Training Center
- 1978 – 1982 Startup engineer.
- 1982 – 1988 Safety and licencing engineer.
- 1988 – 2005 Technical services manager with the responsibility for plant safety, fuel management, reactor operation surveillance activities and plant documentation.
- 1992 – 2002 Shift Technical Advisor.
- 2006 – Manager planning and preparatory activities for the construction of the new nuclear power plant in Slovenia – Krško 2.
Lecturer at several different IAEA training courses in the area of nuclear safety and licensing and participation at different IAEA advisory missions.